- This class has passed.
New York Style Bagels Class [Jan 22]
January 22 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm EST$39.00 – $69.00
This is a hands-on class that will take you through the entire process of measuring and mixing your dough to portioning and shaping bagels, and finally to boiling and baking. We’ll touch on some basic bread concepts including why bakers weigh their flour and dough hydration as well as why bagels have holes!
- Length: 3 hours
- Required Equipment: Robust Food processor or stand mixer like a Kitchen Aid or Ankarsrum mixer
- Special Ingredients: High Gluten Flour or Vital Wheat Gluten, non-diastatic malt powder, or malt barley syrup.
See full class description for more details!
This class includes a number of different ticket types:
- Regular Admission ($39): This includes one (1) Zoom connection to the class. You can have multiple people on your end. You are responsible for purchasing your own ingredients.
- If you would like to gift this class, you can use this ticket. In the Notes field, please let me know that this is a gift and include the name and email address of the gift recipient. You will receive the Zoom information, and you will be responsible for sharing that with your gift recipient. I’ll also send you a PDF gift certificate that you can share.
- Gift Bundle Admission ($69): This is the same as Regular admission except that it includes two (2) Zoom connections. One for you and one for your gift recipient so you can take the class together!
For all class registrations, kids are welcome, but I ask that for kids 13-and-under that they are accompanied/supervised by an adult or a sibling that is 18-years or older.
IF YOU DO NOT GET AN AUTOMATICALLY GENERATED RECEIPT IN YOUR EMAIL WITHIN 60 MINUTES AFTER ORDERING, please look in your SPAM folder. If you can’t find it, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org!! It may mean that you had a typo in your email! Without your email, it will make it hard for me to get you the Zoom login information!!
All Knead and Nosh class registrants are expected to have read the Knead and Nosh Community Standards. Failure to follow the community standards may result in your removal from the class, and loss of your registration fee.