Click to read a complete description of the class.
- Chinese Dumplings 101: 3 types of dough, 3 ways to cook them, lots of ways to fold them and eat them!
- Chinese Mooncakes: A traditional treat prepared and eaten annually for the Mid-Autumn Festival
- New York Style Bagels: bake authentic New York style bagels
- Orecchiette, Cavatelli, Fusilli, & Farfalle: hand-shaped pasta
- Gift Certificates: Give the gift of a class!
All Knead & Nosh class registrants are expected to have read the Knead & Nosh Community Standards. Failure to follow the community standards may result in your removal from the class, and loss of your registration fee.