Community Standards & Policies
While you engage with the Knead & Nosh community—whether through Zoom, email, our website, our social media community, etc.—please know that the expectations for participation and conduct are the same as if you were engaging with us in person. The following expectations for participation with the Knead & Nosh community apply to everyone:
- Participants have the right to express themselves and participate freely in an online class or with our online community.
- Participants are expected to treat each other, instructor(s), and all other staff members with courtesy and respect.
- Only individuals registered and enrolled in a particular course may access the course materials, lectures, group discussions, etc. in the online environment, unless otherwise approved by the instructor. Links to course materials, including video meetings, should not be shared with individuals who are not enrolled in the course unless otherwise approved by the instructor.
- Offensive or inappropriate language or images should not be used in any form of communication e.g., emails, Zoom chat, and screen shares. This includes background images and settings in Zoom.
- The discussion area of the course is reserved for postings related to class work only. Postings of a personal or non-class related nature are not permitted and may be removed by the instructor should they appear.
- If participants receive inappropriate chats from others in the class, they should notify the instructor immediately.
Knead & Nosh understands that sometimes the best planning can’t prevent schedule conflicts and unexpected schedule changes. If you need to cancel your enrollment in a group class, please do so at least 48 hours prior to the class to receive a full refund. Between 48-24 hours prior to the class, you will receive a 50% refund, and inside of 24 hours, no refunds are available. At anytime before a scheduled class, you may reschedule into a future class date of equal or lessor value or cancel your enrollment and maintain a full credit to use toward registering into a future class date. To cancel, please email Jeff directly, email@example.com.
At Knead & Nosh, we collect information from you if you register for a class, post a comment on our blog, or contact us directly via email. Any personal information collected through these actions are used by Knead & Nosh to deliver the services we provide and are never shared with or sold to any third-party entities. We will use your contact information to send you occasional emails about new classes or other news from Knead & Nosh. You can always choose to be removed from our emailing list by using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email. We do not run advertising on the site, and therefore do not use any tools to keep track your visits to our site.