Thursday & Friday Baking Dates in Brunswick & Bowdoin College
Location: 179 Neptune Drive, Brunswick at Mid Coast Hunger Prevention Program
Please see the diagram below for when you arrive at 179 Neptune Drive. If you are not able to pick up between 10-12PM, then please note that at 12 PM, I will deliver bagels to the post office the orders that need to be shipped (not your bagels!). For Local Pickups after that, please check online for where I am with your bagels! Depending on the orders, I may be on Bowdoin’s campus from about 12:30-1:30 PM for pickups (near the Polar Bear).
If all else fails, you can text or call me at 207-798-2460. Thanks! Jeff
- Please park along Neptune Drive. The driveway at MCHPP needs to remain clear for trucks and service vehicles.
- Text me at 207-798-2460 when you arrive. No need to wait for me to respond, but it’ll hopefully get my attention if I’m cleaning the kitchen!
- Walk around the right side of the building, and look for a ramp and a black door to enter. The door will have a Knead & Nosh sign on the door.
- Once inside, walk through the storage space and turn left, and you’ll find the kitchen and your bagels (and me!).
Thursday Baking Dates at Yarmouth Farmers' Market
The Yarmouth Farmer’s Market is located in the heart of Yarmouth village at 1 Railroad Square, just off Main Street. When you get to the railroad tracks on Main Street, look left or right depending on your direction of travel and you’ll see the pavilion. There are handicapped parking spaces next to the pavilion and there’s plenty of parking in the field right behind the pavilion. Shoppers are also welcome to park on Main Street or in the Sacred Heart Church parking lot just west of the market on Main Street.
From the North on I-295
- Take Exit 17 toward Yarmouth
- Merge with Rt. 1 at end of exit ramp
- Go approx. .9 miles and take right on School Street
- Turn right onto Main Street
- Cross the railroad tracks and make immediate left into parking lot.
From the South on I-295
- Take Exit 15
- Merge onto Rt. 1 north
- After approx. 1.5 miles, turn right on York Street
- Turn right on Main Street
- Cross the RR tracks and make an immediate left into the parking lot. Farmers market parking is behind the pavilion.