Chris and Jeff make a Downeast version of a classic potsticker using lobster meat in the filling!
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed and minced
- 1 thumb fresh ginger, smashed and minced
- 1/2 pound cooked lobster meat, chopped
- 1 teaspoon shao xing wine
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- Round dumpling wrappers or make your own dumpling wrappers
- 1 tablespoon oil for pan frying
- Mix all of the ingredients.
- Wrap the potstickers.
- Preheat a skillet over medium heat. Add oil, then add dumplings and allow to pan fry for a couple minutes until they begin to brown.
- Add a couple teaspoons of water, then immediately cover and allow the dumplings to steam until the water is totally evaporated.
- 1 tablespoon Chinese Zhenjiang vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Sesame oil